Play music via Bluetooth
- Click the Power button to turn on the speaker. The indicator light will
flash white, and you will hear a “beep” sound. This indicates that the
speaker is in Bluetooth pairing mode, and ready to connect.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the device, you want to connect to the speaker
- Choose ”WOOFit Go X” / "SACKit Go 150" in the Bluetooth settings on your device.
When pairing is successful, the indicator light shows a constant white
light, and you will hear the message “connected”
- If you need to switch to another Bluetooth device, please double click
the Power button to disconnect. The indicator light will start flashing,
and you can repeat the pairing process from step one
WOOFit Go X / SACKit Go 150 is automatically connected to your Bluetooth device, if the
Bluetooth pairing was successful before shutdown. The next time you turn
on the speaker, it will automatically be connected to your Bluetooth device,
and the indicator light will not flash.
Note: The WOOFit Go X / SACKit Go 150 speaker will automatically enter standby
mode after 15 minutes of no activity.
Connect two WOOFit Go X / SACKit Go 150 speakers
If you have two WOOFit Go X or two SACKit Go 150 speakers, it is possible to connect them into
a stereo pair:
- Power on both speakers clicking the Power button
- Quickly click the Power button three times to enter pairing mode (the
indicator light will flash green when in correct pairing mode). Repeat
this for both speakers
- The speakers will connect in a few seconds. A constant green light
indicates correct connection