- For first use: Long press the X Button for 10 seconds. After the first 5 seconds, you will hear the
ON sound. Keep pressing the button for another 5 seconds to turn on pairing mode, indicated by
flashing the power indicator red and blue
- Switch on Bluetooth on your device
3. Choose “TOUCHit” / "SACKit Touch 250" under Bluetooth settings on your device. Your headphones are now connected with your device
- Start playing music on your device
- Long press the X button to turn off TOUCHit On-ear / SACKit Touch 250
- TOUCHit On-ear / SACKit Touch 250 will automatically pair with the last connected device
To connect to a new device make sure that the previous connected device is disconnected otherwise connecting opportunity won’t appear on the new device.
Operation instructions for use after first pairing
- After first time pairing TOUCHit On-ear / SACKit Touch 250 and your bluetooth device will automatically reconnect, the LED light will blink blue once TOUCHit On-ear / SACKit Touch 250 is successfully paired.
- Turn the headphones on by holding down the X button until you hear the ON sound
- Long press X button to turn off TOUCHit On-ear / SACKit Touch 250
Note: If the pairing is not successful, please turn the headphone off and back on and retry pairing.