- Press and hold the Mode/Menu button (C) to open the settings.
- Use the Arrow buttons (<) or (>) to navigate to System.
- Use the Power button (B) to confirm.
- To go back or exit the menu, press the Mode/menu button (C).
There are four options to choose from under System:
• Time: The time and date displayed by SACKit Go 300 will set itself through the DAB+ signal. However under this setting it is possible to turn this feature off and set it manually instead.
• Backlight: Here you can choose the brightness of the display and even set a timeout on it for when
it is idle.
• Factory Reset: This option lets you reset the device to its factory settings.
• SW Version: Will display the current software version installed on the SACKit Go 300.