- Turn on the SACKit Move 100 speaker by long pressing the “Power” button
- The speaker will automatically be in pairing mode. Pairing mode is on when the ”Bluetooth” button
flashes and you hear the warning sound ”waiting for connection”
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and choose SACKit Move 100. When connected
successfully, you will hear the warning sound ”connected”
When your device is successfully connected to the speaker, it will automatically connect the next time you turn on the speaker.
If you wish to connect another Bluetooth device to the SACKit Move 100 speaker, please long press the “Wi-Fi/Bluetooth” button to reset the Bluetooth pairing. The speaker is automatically in pairing mode, and you will be able to connect a new Bluetooth device.
PLAY MUSIC – BLUETOOTH MODE
Control your music via the on-speaker controls:
- Adjust volume: short press or long press ”Vol-” and ”Vol+” buttons to adjust volume.
- Next/previous number: Double-click the “Vol+“ or “Vol-” to change to next our previous song
- Play/pause: Pause or play your music directly on the speaker by pressing the “Play/Pause” button