WOOFit Bluetooth will lock on to the
last connected device, which
requires the connection to be
disconnected before a new unit to be
connected to WOOFit. This can be done
on the connected device (in Bluetooth
settings) or by resetting the speaker.
WOOFit speaker is reset by holding the
mode button down for 3 seconds and
disconnect the Bluetooth signal. The
speaker is now ready to connect with a
new Bluetooth device.
Audio quality problems
If the audio quality is poor, a reason
might be low battery level. Therefor
always try to fully charge WOOFit to
secure the absolutely best audio quality.
To prevent damage, fire or electric
shock, it is strictly forbidden to remove
or replace parts of the unit. Always
consult a professional workshop or a
qualified service center if the unit has
Please read and follow these instructions
to ensure correct and safe use of
- Charge WOOFit minimum of 2 hours
using the supplied USB cable before you
use the speaker for the first time.
- Do not expose WOOFit to rain, water or
store it in humid environments.
- Do not place WOOFit in or near any sort
- Do not place WOOFit in or near sources
of fire. (E.g.: Candles, fireplaces or other
places with open fire.)
- Avoid placing WOOFit on surfaces that
are hot, dusty, or emit vibrations.
WOOFit must only be placed on stable,
flat and horizontal surfaces.
- Do not place objects on top of WOOFit.
- Do not use excessive force or violence
when operating the speaker buttons.
- Use and store only the USB cable
properly and safely, both during and
- If cleaning of the speaker is needed, use
only a dry, clean and soft cloth without
corrosive solvents or detergents.