• USB type-C input: Here you need to connect the included charging
cable to use CHARGEit Dual Dock.
• Wireless Charging LED indicator: The blue LED light will switch on for
30 sec when wireless charging is active
- Connect the adapter to a power outlet.
- Connect the included cable (USB side) to the adapter
- Plug the USB-C side of the charging cable in to CHARGEit Dual Dock
Choose correct adapter for CHARGEit Dock
SACKit recommends that CHARGEit Dual Dock is only used with the
adapter included in the box.
If another adapter is to be used in connection with CHARGEit Dual Dock
is it very important for your safety and the functionality of CHARGEit
Dual Dock to chooses an adapter suitable for CHARGEit Dual Dock.
To achieve full functionality should CHARGEit Dual Dock only be used
together with a 30 watt - 9V/3A adapter.
Using the QC1.0, QC2.0, or QC3.0 adapter might result in an overheated CHARGEit Dual Dock or phone or might malfunction the product.
SACKit will not be responsible for any issues or safety hazards arising
from the use of these adapters. A 30 watt - 9V/3A adapter can be purchased on various websites.