- Press the ALARM button to enter the alarm menu.
- You can have up to two alarms set at a time. Start by selecting which alarm you want to set and press the ENTER button to confirm.
- The selected alarm can be turned on/off. If you want to set an alarm, you must put the alarm in ”On” and press ENTER to confirm.
- Now, select the time for the alarm to go off. Confirm with ENTER.
- You must now select the alarm sound. You can chose between 5 different sounds under ”Sounds” or use the DAB+ or FM radio as an alarm sound.
NOTE: Radio channels need to be saved in PRESET to be used.
- Select what days the alarm is on. You can choose between ”Daily”, ”Weekdays”, ”Weekends” or that it should only call ”Once”.
- You can now select how many minutes before your alarm, the wake-up light will turn on. You can choose between 5, 10, 15 and 30 minutes before, or choose not to activate the wake-up light at all by choosing ”Off”.
- Your alarm is now set and a “Saved” message will be displayed. Now it´s time to go to sleep!
- If you make a mistake during the setup of your alarm, you can press the ALARM button to go back to the previous step.
- WAKEit does not have a built-in battery. This means that all saved alarms will be forgotten if the WAKEit looses its power.
How to turn off an alarm
- Before the alarm goes off:
Enter the alarm menu by pressing the ALARM button. Select which alarm you want to turn off.
Set the alarm to ”Off” and press the ENTER button to confirm.
- When the alarm goes off:
- Press the ALARM button to disable the alarm.
- Press any other button to Snooze the alarm for 5 minutes.