Press the MENU button to enter settings on WAKEit. Under settings you can find the following menu points:
Here you can set the time and date for the WAKEit. WAKEit normally sets its time automatically using the DAB+ signal but here you also have the option to turn off this feature.
- SW version:
Shows the current software version installed on your WAKEit.
- Factory reset:
Here you can reset your WAKEit to its factory settings. If you experience any problems with the product, this is a good place to start.
- Display light / Backlight:
Sets the brightness of the display.
- Station order: (Can only be found while you are playing DAB+ radio) Arrange the order of the DAB+ stations.
- Prune: (Can only be found while you are playing DAB+ radio)
Removes DAB+ channels from your list that has a bad signal. Usefull if you move your WAKEit to a new position.
Here you can choose the language of the WAKEit.
- Radio Announcements / Announcement: (Can only be found while you are playing radio) Enables radio broadcast announcements. For example news and traffic.
- DRC: (Can only be found while you are playing DAB+ radio)
If DRC is turned on, it will improve the sound quality of your radio channels in rooms with more background noise.
- Sleep: (Can only be found while you are playing radio)
When sleep is activated, the radio will stop playing automatically after the desired amount of time.