- For first use: Remove ROCKit S / SACKit Rock 100 earbuds from the case. Both earbuds will blink white on the top edge LED
- The left earbud will blink red/white, indicating ROCKit S / SACKit Rock 100 is in pairing mode and the earbuds are connected via True Wireless Stereo
- Switch on Bluetooth on your device
- Choose "ROCKit S" / "SACKit Rock 100" under Bluetooth settings on your device. Your earbuds are now connected with your device
- Start playing music on your device
- ROCKit S / SACKit Rock 100 automatically switches on/off when connected/disconnected to the charging case.
Manually power on/off by holding down the earbud buttons for 10 seconds
- ROCKit S / SACKit Rock 100 will automatically pair with the last connected device.
- To connect to a new device make sure that the previous connected device is disconnected
otherwise connecting opportunity won’t appear on the new device.