- Kindly switch off ROCKit S / SACKit Rock 100 before you clean it and remove the earbuds from the charging case. The earbuds can manually be turned off by pressing the touch button on one of the earbuds for 10 seconds.
- Do not use any water, cleaner or chemicals to clean the earbuds
- To clean the earbuds, remove the small silicone tip and expose the black speaker fabric
- Use a dry cotton swab to gently clean the speaker fabric.
- Use a soft, dry, and lint-free cloth to wipe the entire earbud and charging case
- After cleaning please place the earbuds back into the charging
NOTE: Avoid using sharp objects to clean ROCKit S / SACKit Rock 100 earbuds and charging case